1. Safety: PlanetHospital exists to make sure your medical tourism journey is safe. Our in house medical professionals will inform you under no obligation with regards to whether or not you are medically fit to travel or should be restricted to certain destinations.
2. Information Disclosure: Although you understand that the information provided on our website comes from the physicians and hospitals themselves and may not be completely updated in terms of its accuracy, you have the right to receive accurate information about the doctors, hospitals, and locations in PlanetHospital's network and we will strive to provide this for you without obligation. You have the right to have this information provided to you in your native language both domestically and while you are abroad. You have the right to ask questions about the information and have the information explained to you. You have the right to have your treatment questions and concerns answered by the foreign surgeon. We will help facilitate this conversation with our software but we are not the initiators or creators of this information or correspondence..
3. Choice of Doctor: You have the right to choose any applicable surgeon in our network. PlanetHospital will arrange communications with the surgeons of your choice.
4. Dispute Resolution: PlanetHospital will help you resolve any disputes with providers or overseas surgeons either through mediation or arbitration usually with the Better Business Bureau.
5. Respect: You have the right to be treated with respect and dignity regardless of your medical condition or procedure request and you will be.
6. Timely Response: You have a right to a timely response to your inquiries.
7. Complaint Escalation and Resolution: You have a right to have complaint escalation and resolution. If you are unsatisfied by the service you are receiving you have the right to request resolution from a supervisor. Complaints can be escalated up to the CEO level.
8. Privacy: You have the right to have your personal information held confidentially. We will not rent, sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal information without your express permission. Only medical professionals will have access to your medical data.
9. Potential Risks: You have the right to be informed of any potential risks posed by traveling abroad for treatment. You have the right to have your medical information reviewed for these risks by a medical professional.
10. Travel Disclosure: You have the right to have your travel arrangements booked by PlanetHospital and to have these arrangements explained to you in detail. You have the right to receive tourism and cultural information about the destination you have chosen. You have the right to receive information about any potential dangers, vaccine requirements, or CDC warnings.
11. Price Transparency: You have the right to know the entire cost of your procedure including travel costs. The prices are presented to you by the hospital or surgeon directly using PlanetHospital's software. Although prices can change in case of a complication or other medical matters, it is our duty to make sure you receive the best possible price from some of the top surgeons around the world.
12: Review and Feedback: You have the right to provide public feedback and review of your overall medical tourism experience including the surgeons, hospital, concierge, and overall service with PlanetHospital. Your review and feedback will be published publicly (but anonymously if you wish).